Skip to main content

Genocidium - Best Film in USA!

For the February edition, Genocidium, directed by Alexandre David Lejuez, won the award for Best Feature Film at the prestigious Direct Monthly Online Film festival, in Canton, Michigan. This is the first prize won in the United States for the director ! 
The full list of winners is available on the official festival website (HERE).

The director reaction : 
"It's a huge honor to have won this award for best feature film in this festival where the competition is enormous! This is the third time I have participated (I'm Not a Psychopath in 2020,  Existere in 2021) and I know it's very difficult to win a prize!  But it's done now! A big thank you to my actress, Eva Langlet, and to the jury who appreciated my film at its true value!"

DMOFF - Official Certificate